Pages

17 Jan 2013

Happy Homely New Year

Happy New Year to you all. 
I hope you've all had a good start to 2013.

I was hoping I' d have some positive news on our move and our new year plans, but alas it's been all doom and gloom here, what with drains a chimney and a digital recorders not playing ball...we're also now back on the market! Our buyers have changed their minds, not due to the house but personal reasons...so we're back to square one.

And I went shopping! Well gotta do something to bring a smile to my face and shopping I did. We've got two new Ikea sofas arriving early next month, and I'm now the proud owner of a DAB radio for the bedroom, so nice to wake up to soothing music.

Well I'm off to the garage to unpack my decorative items and get things looking homely again. Have a good week :)

2 comments:

Pekeluver said... [Reply]

Hello~ I just found your blog and I love the work that you do. I was hoping to get the "password" so I may download a few of the files. Thank you in advance~Kim

Sally said... [Reply]

@Pekeluver Hi Kim, please email me so I can get the password to you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment I Love reading them, each and every one.