Pages

9 Apr 2013

Freebies, moving, samsung and crochet


A test post from my new tablet :) and a brief blog update.
Crafting supplies still in storage...including my cutting machine so no new cut files for now, but I have started crochetting/hooking as its affectionately called and I'm loving it. Crochet supplies take up way less room than my crafty supplies so I can crochet in any room with little mess.
Crochet Donkey hat.
(Inspired by Shelly and her helpful pattern at
http://bookfairy43.blogspot.co.uk/)

Moving news...no news as of yet



 Sally 

Sent from Samsung tablet

3 comments:

dragonfly60 said... [Reply]

Hi Sally
I've just discovered your blog and love what I see. I would appreciate having the password to see your free files and can be emailed at
dragonfly60@bell.net

Thanks so much,
Irene

Malin på pastill.nu said... [Reply]

haha, how cute!!

Shelly said... [Reply]

the donkey hat looks great! i'm glad my hat could inspire such a cute creation!
shelly
http://bookfairy43.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment I Love reading them, each and every one.