Pages

6 Oct 2013

Regrets, I've had a few But then again, too few to mention


It's with great regret I am ending my downloadable free files. I've been happy to share my files, but have decided that as someone has given out the password (To many many others) without my knowledge, I feel disappointed to say the least and as of this Sunday 6th Oct 2013 the files will no longer be accessible.

I'd like to say thank you to those who emailed and asked for the password and for your kind comments. If you have made anything with one of my files I would dearly like to see, so please let me know, thanks :)

 

3 comments:

jperr said... [Reply]

I'm so sorry that people were abusing your rules about your cut files.I loved your cut files.I also love the card you posted today.Would you be able to tell me where I can find the direction on how to make it?
Blessing's Jocelan

Sally said... [Reply]

@jperr hi Jocelan thanks for your lovely comments, I've emailed you with details about the card and how to make it :)

mousekemom said... [Reply]

So sorry others have abused this, it ruins it for the rest of us. I appreciate your sharing with us and wish I had downloaded it sooner. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment I Love reading them, each and every one.